Friday, September 3, 2010

Just the Facts

So here is a little bit about me before I get into the HAIRY part of my Motherhood experience. I am a 27 year-old Mother of a beautiful 17 month-old girl. I know that every Mother thinks that their baby is the smartest, but I am certain she is exceptional. <wink> Just to brag for a minute...She says 28 words (and counting) and not one of them is the word 'No'. I'm sure it is coming, though. I work 3-4 nights a week so that I can stay with my daughter for the majority of the day. I pay all the bills. I save. I go without. I also take classes online and am pretty close to finishing my under-grad! There is no dad around, though I do have the displeasure of communicating with him on the rare occasion. I am a DO-IT-ALL super Mom. Aren't we all? After all, Mother is a verb.

P.S. Stay tuned for more interesting posts. I had to get this part out of the way. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment