Sunday, September 5, 2010

DIE for Less

OK I'm stealing some Rachel Zoe lingo here because well, I <3 her. She is bananas. Now that that's out of the way lets talk about my and Fiona's fall/winter wardrobe, or lack there of. Before last month we lived in a place where winter does not exist. Well, its back to the real world and we need clothes on a budget. This is the first piece in my collection that I found in the most unlikeliest of places. Family Dollar! This large tote bag was $2! It is a great size and color for fall. It comes with an attachable shoulder strap and notice the multiple zippy pockets for random mommy things like the paci we are trying to give up! (now THAT'S another story!) So it wasn't on sale, or clearance...it was just $2! They also had an assortment of textured scarves which will also be in style this season. I did not get one because, well, who had $4 for accessories?! Not me. Stayed tuned for more DIE for Less!

No comments:

Post a Comment