Friday, September 3, 2010

Click for Sushi

I want to tell you about my new free-time project. On nights when I don't have homework I usually spend it online, since I don't have the option of leaving the house. I love to enter sweepstakes, and I have won several prizes! contests.about.com is a great blog  for sweeps. Recently I signed up for swagbucks, after reading about it in Women's Day magazine. Here is how it works in a nut shell: you sign up, install the toolbar, and use the search field instead of google for example. You win points easily for doing your normal everyday searches. There are several easy ways to get points and a few that are more time-consuming. I have 130 points after two days. Just now I was scrolling through the gift-card rewards and found that I can use 400 swagbucks (points) to get a $25 restaurant.com gift card! I went to restaurant.com and typed in my zip to see what locations honored their gift cards and found a sushi place near by! I <3 sushi so much and never get it due to lack of funds. I will let you know when the sushi has been had!  Let me know if anyone else try's swagbucks.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment